Come hear Allan Savory, a visionary in Holistic Management and sustainability
Managing for the Future: How to be more sustainable
Allan Savory, founder of Holistic Management, will be in Washington State in November, 2012. Savory, a Zimbabwe rancher, wildlife manager and biologist, developed a decision-making framework that results in ecologically regenerative, economically viable and socially sound management of natural resources.
Are you interested in:
- Making decisions that are economically, socially and environmentally sound?
- Learning how your food choices can affect climate change?
- Analyzing and creating policies for more effective management
- Knowing how to monitor your decisions to ensure you are moving in the desired direction financially and ecologically, as well as creating the quality of life you desire?
- Managing livestock to enhance the environment, as well as improve profitability?
Want to learn more? Register to attend one or more of these events in Washington State:
November 7, 2012 - Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, WA
Savory will conduct a four-hour workshop on planned grazing and seeking sustainability. This will be held at Suncadia Resort near Cle Elum, WA. Workshop cost $99.
November 9, 2012 - Town Hall, Seattle Eating Our Way to a Healthy Planet
Can how we eat help reduce climate change? Savory will discuss how consumer behavior in selecting food according to the way it is produced can influence markets and result in improving the health of our natural resources. An afternoon workshop will be conducted from 1 to 5 p.m. Cost $99 and includes the evening session as well. A keynote address will take place at 7:00 p.m. Keynote cost $15.
Additional information and instructions on registering are available at:
|Register Grazing Workshop|